For many years, Peru is a country with a high rate of harassment and rape against women. As Mexico said, Brother Ivers said the buses and all means of land transport lack of control by the authorities that there are large crowds of people within them during peak hours. But the most unfortunate thing is to see that despite people who see that these buses are full of people, they insist on going up without caring about the risk of suffering the loss of their personal space and even their own lives due to an accident.I believe that teachers must be acculturated in terms of the way of thinking and what they consider to be right or not. Personal space should be considered important and that personal right should not be violated. Unfortunately it is part of many cultures to consider it appropriate to have a lot of physical contact.
In my classroom I always talk with my students about respect and tolerance between them, I can even do activities that help them understand the importance of this and the consequences they can have if they are not met. In my home nights I have decided to teach my daughters about the different cultures in the world so that they know and respect others.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario